Saturday, September 5, 2009

Meet the Wheeland Brothers

Meet the Wheeland BrothersA few weeks back I shot the amazing Wheeland Brother's promo pics for their new album "Four Flat Wheels of Fortune." Be sure to check these guys out at their upcoming show at Rip Curl's Surfboards in the Sand event Saturday, Sep 19 at the Huntington Beach Pier. A fellow photographer, Sara Wilkens (for the OC Gazette Magazine), and I will be shooting their show. So stop by and say "hi"!

As you can see, we had a blast at this photoshoot! Tavis, Nathan, Nicole and I headed down to our secret surf spot for some sun, surf, music and photos. These guys really know how to work it in front of the camera too. Haha. Check them out!

Photobucket



We set up our own photobooth amongst the trash- these guys are brilliant:
Photobucket






I know Nate, its a hard decision haha
Photobucket

I even got in a few shots! For those of you who dont know, I just so happen to be dating the great Travis Wheeland of the Wheeland Brothers. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: