Monday, January 31, 2011

Meet Michele

I would like you all to meet my dear friend Michele - my best friend since infancy! She has been there for me from Barbie dolls and dance class, to our collage degrees and having her stand next to me as my Maid of Honor on my Wedding day. I am very lucky to have her as a friend and was very lucky to have her as my Maid of Honor and my Wedding Planner!

I really lucked out having my best friend be a Wedding Planner. She spent countless hours planning and coordinating my wedding, with vendor lists and timelines. Michele was and is AMAZING! She has her our business The Perfect Fairytale, and comes HIGHLY recommended.

So if any of you lovely Brides are stressing out about all the details of your wedding, I am willing to share my dear friend with you and know you are in good hands.

Check out her work... You might just see my wedding pictures on her website as well. :)
www.theperfectfairytale.com
michele@theperfectfairytale.com


No comments: