Thursday, September 1, 2011

Paul + Andrea :: San Juan Hills Country Club Wedding

Paul + Andrea :: San Juan Hills Country Club Wedding


An ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Wedding and couple! I started out the day with Andrea getting ready with her girls at the St. Regis in Dana Point. It was a very overcast morning and we were all wondering if it was going to clear up. The girls and I headed over to the San Juan Mission to take some shots of all of them together just as the sun and blue skys came out. Oh how I love the Mission! It was such a picture perfect setting - literally!

While I was with Andrea and the girls, I had Mandy - my awesome second shooter - get some shots of the guys down in Lantern Bay Park in Dana Point. They did a great job and we all headed over to the San Juan Hills Country Club.

This was my first time shooting at the San Juan Hills Country Club and I must say, instant venue favorite! Highly recommend it. Great staff, everything in one classy, picturesque location, and a great view. A big shout out to Melissa the Event Director for all her hard work and for staying so on top of everything.

Here are some highlights of the day:



Great Vendors:
Venue : San Juan Hills Country Club
Florist: Nina Wiskus with Fresh La Fleur Floral Designs - Favorite Florist!

No comments: